2011 Field Season at Petrified Forest National Park Officially Starts on Tuesday

This year I will have two student interns, newcomer Susan Drymala from the University of Maryland who some of you may know from her blog Crurotarsi:The Forgotten Archosaurs, and 2009 alumnus Rachel Guest.  I'm hoping we will hit the ground running this year so wish us luck. Our goal this year: try to find a bit more of Chindesaurus bryansmalli. I'm planning on blogging quite a bit on what we are doing so stay tuned.  It may be at this site or I may start a new site specifically for PEFO fieldwork.  I don't know yet.  I hope that Susan and Rachel have a blast and enjoy their time doing some intense paleontology at the park for the next 10 weeks or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Markup Key:
- <b>bold</b> = bold
- <i>italic</i> = italic
- <a href="http://www.fieldofscience.com/">FoS</a> = FoS