Chinleana has Reached Over 100,000 Visitors

Today the counter at the bottom of the main page went over 100,000 hits. I'd like to thank everyone who has visited Chinleana over the last couple of years. When I decided to start a blog featuring mainly Triassic paleontology, I wondered if I would have enough material to make it a couple of months. Two years and three months later I have been able to post an average of every three days and there seems to be no shortage of news of material to post or discuss.  It absolutely amazes me how much Triassic related work is published each year and this is surely a tribute to the hard work of all of my Triassic colleagues and my readers. Thank you.

2 comments:

  1. I'm up to 25,000; I guess people only like random obscenity about a quarter as much as actual information.

    ReplyDelete

Markup Key:
- <b>bold</b> = bold
- <i>italic</i> = italic
- <a href="http://www.fieldofscience.com/">FoS</a> = FoS